Wednesday, November 7, 2007

day 2 of bloggage.

i dunno why but that title reminds me of ehren ebbage.

ha.

ok, so, day 2.

today i was so sick. snively and coughy. so mom printed of this forward she got from her hotmail account. (which she cannot figure out the new format and constantly sends me emails that stretch aaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll the way across the page) anywho. the forward mentions how putting vick's vaporub on the bottom of your feet and covering them with cotton socks will keep you from coughing and sniffling all night. so, i just rubbed vaporub alllll over my tootsies and covered them with unmatching, but still cotton, white socks. so far... my throat feels a lot looser and i can swallow normally. my nose is still stuffy though. i think this is a great idea, if it works, because i am one of those people who HATES vaporub on my chest, face, neck, etc... it's gross. but if i can hydrate my feet and breathe easier at the same time, then why not. just remember to wait until the morning to shower. otherwise, you'll smell like old folks all day. which is exactly where i got the vick's from: my gramma's house.

i also started my new job at bath and body works today. it was interesting. very clean and white. which, i LOVE. no one really paid much attention to me, but then again there were a lot of people there from other beebeedub stores who didn't know each other. so, i didn't make any new friends today, and i kinda stayed in my own little area and opened boxes. which, by the way, i sliced my right pinky finger on one!! ow!! it bled, but no one saw. it was so white in there, i was extra careful not to get blood on anything. i was successful. i do have to wash my jacket now though. eh. tomorrow shall be easier. i hope.

i've been slacking in school. and i'm really ok with that.

men. can't live with em. that's all.

i do have several guy friends who are excellent conversationalists. i really enjoy talking to them on the phone. i used to feel bad about talking to other guys for long periods of time when i was "seeing someone" but, i am just one of those persons who thoroughly enjoys excellent conversation. and a sense of humor. that's a big one. and several of these facets have been missing lately in recent conversations.

doesn't it suck when you feel like you are intruding on someone's space and time? it makes me cry when people who say they want to talk to you really and truly don't mean what they say.

ah well, that's life.

my gramma is coming home from the psychiatric ward tomorrow. can't wait.

deuces.

No comments: