Saturday, November 17, 2007

squattro

i'm so done. i'm not chasing you anymore. i'm through!

ladies shouldn't have to chase men!! they should be chased. and i've been busting my ass chasing you all summer and fall! i quit. it only gets me upset, and leaves me crying myself to sleep.

you KNEW we had plans last night. i specifically talked to you about them. i have to work tonight, so we would hang out last night. i took allllllllll evening getting ready and you didn't even have the courtesy to call me and tell me you were not gonna have time for me!!! you jackass! you'd been home 45 minutes when you finally answered my phone call. that plus the two hours of driving from natchitoches before then, you could have called to say, "hey i know we had plans, but i'm not gonna be able to hang out tonight" maybe three hours before i caught up with your stupid ass, i wouldn't have been so hurt. gentlemen do not make girls cry.

and then! you'd already told him that you'd go drink with them. i think you're an alcoholic. why would you tell him you could hang out, but you wouldn't even let me come see you??!! you've been to my house once. you say you like me. you sleep with me. every weekend. but yet, when i asked you what we were, you said "taking it slow." bullshit. i've put everything into this pseudo-relationship, just to get tears in return. and bladder infections. well, i quit, buddy.

last week, i physically DRUG your drunk ass across the yard in front of my family so i could take you to YOUR house. and put you in YOUR bed. i took care of you. i took your shoes off. i was so sweet to you. what thanks do i get? "you shoulda left me there" you're wrong. i'm thinking maybe i should have scooted you CLOSER to the fire. jerkwad.

i bought you a book you wanted. i thought it was a nice gesture. now i'm thinking a nice gesture would be to rip out all the pages and put it on your car for you to find. i just love how you ignored my phone calls for the rest of the night. and I FUCKIN KNOW THEY SHOWED UP ON YOUR PHONE, so you COULDA called me back this morning. but... no.... "if me and him get done early, i'll give you a call" have you called yet? i don't understand why you and him LIVE together during the week and every weekend you're over at his fuckin house? he's never at your house. you are such an idiot. you still havent called. i go to work in an hour and a half. fuck. you. god. damn. bastard.

i've got at least SEVEN guys who are begging me to go out with them. i keep turning them down for you. a waste of time and effort. i'm so glad you're willing to fit me, your whore, into your busy schedule this weekend.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Wow! Good job girl! These guys are scum.